For English <> Spanish translations, please fill in the contact sheet below or contact me by email.
Sombra nocturna, by Meg Mundell, translated to Spanish by Benjamín de Buen, published in Tierra Adentro magazine.
I have also translated commercial non-fiction (memoirs, parenting/neuroscience books, self-help, business memoirs, and recipe books) for:
- Planeta Mexico
- Penguin Random House Mexico
Neuroscience and education books for:
- Ediciones SM (Mexico City)
- CREFAL (Pátzcuaro, Mexico)
Academics and researchers who publish in scholarly journals.
Textbooks, software, and educational material for:
- MPS North America (Orlando)
- Publishing Solutions Group (Boston)
News, press conferences and interviews:
- Clarke Football Languages (Now Blue Whale Media), during the 2014 World Cup in Brazil, 2015 Women’s World Cup in Canada, and the 2016 Euro in France.